the nightkindred

for the kin of the night

today (September 21st) is Pagan Pride Day, so if you are proud to be Pagan, wear a purple ribbon to show your support.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Never heard of it...
neither had i until a couple of years ago - but i guess there is a pride day for everything. except humility - maybe i should start a humility pride day. dunno what colour to make the ribbon though - i think everything has been taken. except maybe puce or taupe (a sort of off beige)
You should make a whol diffirent tag. lol idk :)
An original purple awareness ribbon, simple and attractive, for ADHD, Alzheimer's disease, animal abuse, colitis, Crohn's disease, cystic fibrosis, domestic violence, epilepsy, fibromyalgia, leiomyosarcoma, lupus, macular degeneration, pagan pride, pancreatic cancer, sarcoidosis, and thyroid disease. Its curvaceous lines add an active, accessible tone to any awareness message.

Note: Each ribbon description lists causes that have used the color. Because the lists are compiled from various online sources, JamieCo Design recommends verifying color use.

That is all the color's use :)
wasnt my design - i just picked up on it at another site. i like purple, but it's a bit overused for awareness ribbons. do know an animal lover with crohns disease, so it's ideal for him. personally, i would have gone for green for Pagan Pride, as it is more associated with nature.
Yeh. maby you should try changing that.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nightkin.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service